3-Axis Gimbal Controller BaseCam Simple BGC 32-Bit
The Simple BGC v.3.0 32 Bit Gimbal controller can be used for building high-quality 3-axis camera stabilizing systems which can be mounted to UAV and for building handheld camera stabilizers.
BGC 3.0 32-bit 3-axis Brushless Gimbal Controller Specifications
- 32-bit MCU — ARM Cortex M4. Effectively calculates the complex tasks for 3-axis stabilization.
- Allows camera control with the RC or analog joystick.
- Use several switchable profiles for different modes of operation
- Supports variety of RC protocols: PWM, Sum-PPM, spectrum and s-bus.
- Battery voltage monitoring, compensating voltage drop in the PID-regulator.
- Low battery alarm (output to 5V active buzzer).
- Increased number of inputs for controlling signals + 3 additional reserved input/output AUX1-AUX3.
- Can supply up to 1A current for external devices on the 5V power line.
- Dedicated UART-socket to connect optional Bluetooth module
- Reverse-polarity protection, overheat and over current protection
- USB interface for the PC connection, to configure, control and upgrade firmware.
- Graphical user interface to manage the settings. Windows / OS X / Linux versions.
- Control through the Serial-protocol using dedicated API.
- Improved attitude estimation algorithms
- Optional second IMU, that will increase the short-term precision of the stabilization 10x-30x times and will make stable work in any frame position.
- Size of the board: 50×50 mm
- Distance between the mounting holes: 45 mm
- Diameter of the mounting holes: 3 mm
- Power supply voltage: 8–25 V (3s-5s LiPo) Not Included
- Maximum motor current: 1,5 A
- 5V output current to power external devices: up to 1 A
Basic welding/ironing skills are required. For more information and trouble shooting, please refer to the AlexMos Simple BGC Project official website: http://www.simplebgc.com/eng/downloads/