3-Axis Gimbal Controller BaseCam Simple BGC3.0 32-bit
The controller can be used for building high-quality 3-axis camera stabilizing systems which can be mounted to UAV and for building handheld camera stabilizers.
Basic functions of the controller
- 32-bit MCU — ARM Cortex M4. Effectively calculates the complex tasks for 3-axes stabilization.
- Allows camera control with the RC or analog joystick.
- Use several switchable profiles for different modes of operation
- Supports variety of RC protocols: PWM, Sum-PPM, spektrum and s-bus.
- Battery voltage monitoring, compensating voltage drop in the PID-regulator.
- Low battery alarm (output to 5V active buzzer).
- Increased number of inputs for controlling signals + 3 additional reserved input/output AUX1-AUX3.
- Can supply up to 1A current for external devices on the 5V power line.
- Dedicated UART-socket to connect optional Bluetooth module
- Reverse-polarity protection, overheat and over current protection
- USB interface for the PC connection, to configure, control and upgrade firmware.
- Graphical user interface to manage the settings. Windows / OS X / Linux versions.
- Control through the Serial-protocol using dedicated API.
- Improved attitude estimation algorithms
- Optional second IMU, that will increase the short-term precision of the stabilization 10x-30x times and will make stable work in any frame position.
Size of the board: 50×50 mm
Distance between the mounting holes: 45 mm
Diameter of the mounting holes: 3 mm
Power supply voltage: 8–25 V (3s-5s LiPo)
Maximum motor current: 1,5 A
5V output current to power external devices: up to 1 A